« Home | Bizarre or Delish...? » 

Sunday, October 30, 2005 

Pumpkin Crisp

Here's one that goes straight to the fat rolls kids.

1 can plain pumpkin (not pie filling)
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 box Betty Crocker Butter Recipe Cake Mix (probably any kind is cool but that's what I used)
2 sticks real butter melted
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts

Mix the first 5 things and spread it in a greased 9x13 pan.
Sprinkle this with the cake mix, then the nuts.
Drizzle with the butter.
Bake at 350 for like and hour or until set.
Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream or both.

It sounds awesome! But I don't need any help in the fat roll department!! :(

I don't need any help in the fat roll dept either! But, I'm making it for...the kids. Yeah. That's it. What size can of pumpkin? I bought the ingredients and now I'm not sure if it's supposed to be the big can or the smaller one.

the small one? i didnt see any size can in the store except like a regular size can!

Gonna make it tomorrow for my son and his wife. Glad you cleared up the size of the can of pumkin. That was the question I was going to ask.

P.S I might have a taste too!

non,no barbie, don't eat it!!!!!! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm k8
  • From Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States
  • My profile
    2wildmonkeys

    Previous posts

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    What to Click Now


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Powered by Monkeys

    All Blog contents copyright © 2005.