« Home | Pumpkin Crisp » | Bizarre or Delish...? » 

Saturday, November 05, 2005 

How I make apple pie...

Peel, core, and thinly slice about 7 apples. Yes, 7. It seems like alot but they shrink when you cook em.
apple1
Toss them in a bowl with like about 1 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and 2 tsp cinnamon.
Sometimes I make homemade crust but in this pic it's Pillsbury. Put em in the crusts and bake at 325 for an hour or so.
apple2
Serve with vanilla bean ice cream and whipped cream.
apple3

It's a gorgeous pie, and an easy recipe. You Martha Stewart, you!

Oooohh!! :O Guess what Kate! LOL I was watching your main blog, and my mother saw the pie picture and said "is this a recipe?? Copy it for me!" hahaha And now I've found this other blog!! :D Do you allow my mother to cook this pie, Kate? :) Anyway, the pie, as I said on another comment, looks gorgeous :D I'm looking forward to try it!! ^_^

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm k8
  • From Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States
  • My profile
    2wildmonkeys

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    What to Click Now


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Powered by Monkeys

    All Blog contents copyright © 2005.